All Australian Vacuum Packaging stocks a range of netting, twine & poultry loop products including;
- The industry standard netting for lamb, beef, pork, and poultry roasts.
- Available in sizes 85mm up to 250mm
- Number of squares from 8 up to 26
- Recommended for roasting at temperatures <225°C
- Available in white, red, and green
- Roll lengths 50 metres, 100 metres, 1100 metres.
Small square netting made by increasing the number of long chains and reducing the spacing between spirals of rubber. This type of netting offers extra compression to meat products and is recommended for use on boneless hams and other cooked products. The small square pattern spreads the compression of the netting more evenly over the surface of the meat eliminating air pockets and makes the net easier to peel.
- Available in sizes 100mm up to 250mm
- Number of squares from 32 up to 48
- Suitable for steam / smoke application <120°C
- Also available for roasting at temperatures <225°C
- Available in white, red & white, green & red
- Roll lengths 50 metres, 100 metres, 500 metres